Mobius Universe
Welcome to =MU= Mobius Universe. Please log in or join. Thank you.
Mobius Universe
Welcome to =MU= Mobius Universe. Please log in or join. Thank you.
Mobius Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobius Universe

Home=MU= PortalLatest imagesPlaylistRegisterLog in

Share | 

I got banned, tell me why.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyan

I got banned, tell me why. _
PostSubject: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:03 pm

Could someone explain? I wasn't online for one day, is that it?
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Counselor
Counselor

Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:06 pm

Yes, that's it. Ignore the fact that you spammed and flamed.
Back to top Go down
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:12 pm

What the- when did I do that? I just logged in (well tried to) 5 minutes ago!!!
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:13 pm

Mhm?
Back to top Go down
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:19 pm

I got home from work not too long ago, and then I saw that I got banned.
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:21 pm

can you convince us?
Back to top Go down
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:24 pm

Oh, BLAM. Someone probably figured out my password on another forum, and found out that it was universal...
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:25 pm

The spam was pretty accurate considering your Oldie past
Back to top Go down
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:31 pm

Oh crap, this is bigger than this forum, I'll be right back, I have to deal with some trolls.
Back to top Go down
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 6:50 pm

There, I sent a virus to the trolls i think who did it.
As for proof, I can't provide any solid ones. I have to keep fighting my internets to keep it working, and it fought pretty hard yesterday, so I couldn't go on it much yesterday.
Back to top Go down
BloodClaw
Forum Master
Forum Master
BloodClaw

Male Number of posts : 6473
Favorite Sonic Character : Metal Sonic and Amy
Hated Sonic Character : Big, and Sally

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm

I'll unban you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://mobiusuniverse2.forumotion.com
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 7:20 pm

Thanks Anthony.
Oh and Zora, think about it logically. What would I have to gain by spamming and flaming? Inversely, what would I lose by being supportive? Also think how long you've known me, I don't flame without reason, why would I start to do it without one?
Back to top Go down
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:24 pm

Um, btw, you guys might get some retaliations tomorrow. I'll explain everything to Anthony later, mkay?
Back to top Go down
BloodClaw
Forum Master
Forum Master
BloodClaw

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:30 pm

Not a problem, all accounts have to be approved by me, and I'm not letting any through, ha ha.
Back to top Go down
SonicFreak
Fresh Member
Fresh Member

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

This is just drama,
Personally, I don't buy kiyan's story, especially since I literally got a spam PM message from him.

*Edit*
Why out of nowhere this happens right after he gets mad at me for positng my message of starting a digimon forum? Was this done in his anger and is a lame cover up/excuse of him to cover his actions?

Personally, again, I don't buy it. Also you are responsible for your account and password, anything that happens to it due to a weak password is your fault.
Back to top Go down
Kiyan

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:07 am

Wait! Your making a digimon forum? I love digimon!! It's like a combination of pokemon and megaman, and I like both of those! I absolutely love thundermon!
Anyway, if you don't believe me, then your just holding a grudge.
Back to top Go down
BloodClaw
Forum Master
Forum Master
BloodClaw

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:13 am

Your unbanned Nayik, don't let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
SonicFreak
Fresh Member
Fresh Member

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:16 am

Well if youre really telling the truth, I highly and I mean strongly suggest you change your password so nobody wont log into your account again.
Back to top Go down
Wishman
C-Rank
C-Rank
Wishman

Male Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 12:54 pm

Yeah, I'm about to do that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned, tell me why.   I got banned, tell me why. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned, tell me why.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobius Universe :: Spam Forum :: Spam Forum-